[macvoiceover] file manipulation tool

  • From: william <wonka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 01:39:19 +0100

hello all,
I have the following problem:
I received files in a folderstructure from a person.
I would like to modify things in this folderstructure.
When I ask the properties on a windows xp home machine , the read-only checkbox is parsially checked. When I change the attributes on mac for this folderstructure with chmod 7777 or chown, this doesn't affect the folder when I look to it on a windows machine.

am looking for a program that can copy a folderstructure from one place to another. This is nothing special of course but, I want also remove the ownership and other settings related to permissions.

Does anyone konw about such software in mac or windows?

best regards,
William