[macvoiceover] Re: external keyboards are fabulous!!!!

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 22:06:10 +0100

I love mine too Donna, best thing I bought besides the macbook of course.

On Aug 4, 2009, at 9:43 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Wow, that's even better! thanks, Dan. I'm so glad I got this keyboard!
Best,
Donna
On Aug 4, 2009, at 4:28 PM, Dan wrote:

Hello Donna,
Actually the function keys go to F19. Even though, when in the Keyboard Help, VO K, Voiceover does not say F17, F18 or F19.
For example I use F19 to read highlighted text.
Dan
On Aug 4, 2009, at 1:17 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

I'm now at home with my new external keyboard. Wow, what a different experience. New mac users, run do not walk to the nearest apple store.

But, it wouldn't be a message from me if I didn't have at least one question. What's the story with the four additional function keys? Are there functions assigned to them, or do you get to program them yourself?
thanks,
Donna