[macvoiceover] Re: external keyboards are fabulous!!!!

  • From: "Robin Kipp" <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 23:04:50 +0200

Hi Donna,
Please, could you describe how a keyboard makes everything so much
better for you? Yes, there's the num pad, but is there something else to
it all? I've never used a fully-featured Apple keyboard, but decided to
stick with my laptop's keyboard which is fully sufficient for me. Would
really like to know what's so exciting about the external keyboard
though!
Robin