[macvoiceover] enter key with numpad commander on in Leopard

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Voiceover list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:02:31 -0500

Hi all.

It appears that with numpad commander on, even if you don't select a command for the enter key, you can't use it as enter. I looked through the choices and didn't see a choice for letting enter continue to function as enter. In most cases I can use return, but I've gotten so used to using enter that I catch myself yelling at safari for not loading a page and then realizing it's because I tried to use enter. Is there anyway I can still use numpad commander but also use enter?

Tia.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,