[macvoiceover] Re: editing contacts in address book?

Hi Marcy,

But, at the risk of asking a dumb question, if you don't know what the
pop-up field is, how do you know which one to go into to make the change you
wanted to make?

Also, in the contact I was trying to edit, there were fields for Assistant
(assistant's name, phone, email, etc) and the same for friend (whatever
that's for.  This person is a friend of mine, so I have no need to include
work info for her at all.  Is it possible to remove fields that you don't
want to use?
Thanks again,
Donna