[macvoiceover] Re: dvd questions

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 15:28:05 -0700

Hi David, dvd's won't even play without a monitor on the mac mini, so that is not the problem. What happens is, that it sounds like it's buffering, so I don't know if this is just a bad dvd or what.

On Aug 8, 2009, at 2:33 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

if you don't have a monitor plugged in you might have problems with dvds.

On Aug 8, 2009, at 3:56 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

I just tried playing a dvd on a mac mini with 2.0ghz core duo and 1gb ram and it worked just fine...
On Aug 8, 2009, at 1:52 PM, ashley wrote:

Well, dvds work fine on my mac mini. It could be bad dvds, or a bad drive.

Ash
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >