[macvoiceover] dvd questions

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 07:54:14 -0700

Hi all, if this seems like it is off topic, please write me off list,
but I had purchased a couple of dvd's, though they were very
inexpensive, but I wanted to get them, to hear a presentation, but when
I put each dvd in the drive in my mac mini, it got to a point, where it
sounded like it was buffering, and wonder, is this, the mini's
processor being overloaded, or, are these just bad dvd's that shouldn't
have been sold?  I looked through the dvd player preferences quickly,
and didn't see anything that I could relate to, to cause this problem,
so any assistance would greatly be appreciated, as I had never played
any dvd's in this drive before.

Marty