From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 1:04 AM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: duplikit songs in itunes

are the songs duplicated in your itunes music folder too?

On Oct 31, 2009, at 12:59 AM, Candie Stiles wrote:

I coppied all of the songs in my itunes library on to my mac book. For some
reason I have two coppies of every single song which means that instead of
having about 4000 songs I have 8000. The songs are pretty much organized in
their albums, but there are two of each song. Does anyone know how I can get
rid of so many duplikits?

Candie Stiles MT/BC SPED

Kingdom Light Music Therapy

65 South Washington Street