[macvoiceover] Re: downloads question

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:01:29 -0700

Hi Sam, that is because the previous downloads in a list are still
there, so here is what to do to get around that.  Go into safari
preferences with command comma, and by default, you should be in
general preferences, if not, vo to the tool bar, and interact with it,
and select the general button with vo space bar, and I forget if you
have to stop interacting with the tool bar, but in there there is
something that says clear download list, and from the next pop-up
button, select upon successful download, and then, every time a
download is complete, the list will be emptied.  Hope this helps you.
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 07:18:05 -0400, samtroia wrote:

Why is it that in the downloads dialog, until I press the clear
button, it always shows two downloads?

Marty