[macvoiceover] Re: downloads question

Sam,

Until you clear the menu, it will show you all of your downloads.

HTH.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 7:18 AM, samtroia wrote:

Why is it that in the downloads dialog, until I press the clear button, it always shows two downloads?