[macvoiceover] Re: downloads question

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 07:32:44 -0400

Sam,

Until you clear the menu, it will show you all of your downloads.

HTH.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 7:18 AM, samtroia wrote:

Why is it that in the downloads dialog, until I press the clear button, it always shows two downloads?