[macvoiceover] Re: downloading books to Ipod question

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:12:35 -0400

I haven't had any luck downloading these books to my iPad, though one way to do
it might be to cut and paste the XML document into text edit and either put the
text document on your iDisk (mobile me users) or email the document as a text
file to yourself and view it as an attachment.  I know that Daisy isn't
supported by iPods at this time.
Olivia
On Apr 9, 2010, at 10:14 AM, Nicole Hutchins wrote:

> Good morning group,
> When downloading books from bookshare.org to the ipod, does anyone know which
> format would be best? (Daisi, daisi with images, or brf?)
> Are these books even supported by ipod?
>
> Nicole>

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs