[macvoiceover] Re: documents item on the doc question

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:44:45 -0600

Hi Allen,

To open a folder on the Doc you must bring up the context menu with VO Shift M,
then choose "Open Documents folder" or whatever folder you are trying to open.
The quickest way to do this is to, first move to the folder in the Doc, press
VO Shift M, press the down arrow once, and then press the up arrow and you
should be in the right place.  Just press enter on the "Open XXX Folder" choice.

HTH

Russell