[macvoiceover] Re: dock and desktop

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:54:32 -0500

Do you think maybe it's time to drop this? This isn't sharing information any more as far as I can see; it's arguing about who is right or wrong, what is better. Let each person do as he/she pleases now that all the information is out on the table. I frankly don't care what Donna or David or anybody else does; nor do I mind what anybody thinks of what I choose to do. Just do whatever you find comfortable and change your approach whenever you change your mind; Any of us can change our setup whenever we want and as often as we want and it doesn't effect anybody else on the list. So let's just enjoy our choices and our freedom and our opinions and let others do the same.