[macvoiceover] Re: deleting iphone apps

  • From: Peter Durieux <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 19:43:07 +0200

Hi Allen,

Deleting an  application on your iphone is quit simple. Her is how you do it.
Double tap the application you want to remove. by the second tap, keep your
finger on the screen. This command is also known as the bypass command for
voice over.
the icon of the application starts blinking. Swipe right to find the remove
button and double tap.
After deleting the app, you've selected pressing the home button to go back to
normal home screen status.
Hope this helps]

-Peter

Op 25-apr-2010, om 17:44 heeft Allen het volgende geschreven: