[macvoiceover] Re: deleting bookmarks in Safari.

  • From: hank smith <hanksmith5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 01:39:44 -0700

thanks keath
also like your quote at end of email
keep up the awesome work
On Aug 7, 2009, at 1:34 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi Hank,

1 In Safari menus, go to bookmarks,
arrow down until you hear, show all book marks and press VO keys- space,
2 In the top left part of the screen is the bookmarks bar,
3 tab twice, this will put you in to a list of bookmarks,
4 arrow down this list with out the VO keys until you hear the name of a bookmark you want to delete and press delete.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 7, 2009, at 2:45 AM, hank smith wrote:

hello how do I deleete book marks with vo? am using latest version of safari