[macvoiceover] Re: daisy readers for the mac

sorry, et's try this again using oleria, how do I read the text of the vo sl getting started guide?

On Sep 6, 2009, at 10:56 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

www.cucat.org  is working now.
Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On 07/09/2009, at 9:27 AM, Brandon Misch wrote:

Hey all. are there any daisy readers for the mac. i know there is one over at cucat.org but the website isn't working for some reason.