[macvoiceover] Re: cureious an update question

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 02:10:40 -0500

Well, many times these updates are not VoiceOver updates, but they affect
accessibility in one way or an other. We generally don't get new features added
to VoiceOver in updates within the same version of the OS, but sometimes we do
get performance improvements which come from updates that are done to
particular applications or parts of the system.