[macvoiceover] could not eject disk

  • From: Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:58:22 -0700

Just to make sure, I just backed up, waited until the backup was done, and attempted to eject the external disk. Again, it told me an app was using the disk, and to quit apps and try again. I quit everything except finder, and yet it still told me that something was using the disk, and try again later. I've been able to eject this disk before without problems, and in fact, if I don't eject it, and put the Mac to sleep, often it acts as if I turned off the external disk without ejecting it. I'll keep trying periodically throughout the night and see if it just takes time or something.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: