[macvoiceover] Re: copying text from mail

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:50:52 -0700

Hi Sam, I haven't tried this in snow leopard, but assuming you're still
using leopard, you have to first, interact with the message, then vo
down arrow to where you want to start selecting, then press vo enter,
and it will say select, then you can press vo right arrow to start
selecting what you want, and when you're done, press vo enter again,
and it will say stop selecting, and then you can press command c to
copy the text you've selected, and then stop interacting with the text
area.  For best results, if you want to copy more than one part of the
message, it would probably be best to select the whole message with
command a, then paste it into text edit, and edit from the text edit
document.
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:29:47 -0400, Sam Troia wrote:

Hi, again,

I've tried all kinds of key combinations but can't seem to copy a
portion of a mail message.  Is there a way?

Marty