[macvoiceover] Re: closing dashboard and a wiget

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:17:40 -0500

On Jul 13, 2008, at 1:10 AM, Dan Eickmeier wrote:

Hi, the keystroke you want is VO command f2, hth

Ahh, thanks, that did the trick.
Not sure how I missed that.
Now I'm off to close all those widgets I opened while testing my daughter's birthday widget.
(which btw says she will turn 4 in just 168 days.)
She really likes seeing her picture on the computer.
My wife suggested I change it to show seconds instead, so she can watch the numbers change, probably really make her happy watching them. But then my son asked for a widget for him when he saw Amber's, so now I gotta make another one.
<sigh>