[macvoiceover] Re: clipboard program

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:52:57 -0500

Hey,

Thanks for the note. I was kinda hoping that some one would say, here is a program and it works great with Voiceover, grin smile.

Thanks for the link and have a great Christmas.

Keith Reedy

On Dec 20, 2008, at 3:56 PM, Dan Eickmeier wrote:

Hi KEith, I had heard a review on the Mac review cast at http://macreviewcast.com , on a shareware application called clips from http://www.conceitedsoftware.com/products/clips . Since this podcast has mainly sighted reviewers, not sure if this application would be of benefit to a VOiceover user, , but you could see, a 15 day trial is available, and then you can purchase it. On Dec 20, 2008, at 12:32 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

I am really in need of a clipboard program that will let me save a number of things to a clipboard. Does any one know of a program that will work with Voiceover?

Thanks.