[macvoiceover] Re: choosing a link in an email

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 06:40:13 -0500

Hi!
In Apple Mail, I open the message, then interact with it with vo
keys-shift-down arrow.

Then, use vo with down arrow keys until you come to the link you want to access.

Go down one more line, and back up with the down then up arrow, which should
put you at the beginning of the name of the link you want.

Then press the vo keys and the space bar, and Safari should open to the page of
the link address.

Hope this helps!  Marcy