[macvoiceover] Re: chat with skype

  • From: Chantel Cuddemi <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:21:07 -0400

The latest version of skype is not the version you are running. The latest is 2.8.659. Go to the skype menu, and go to check for updates. If you are not receiving the updates automatically, go to skype's preferecnes with command comma, and under general, you should see a checkbox relating to updates. Check that box, and close the window with command w. As far as chats go, in the chat window, you need to interact with the main frame. Inside the main frame is a chat frame. Interact with the chat frame, and do vo function shift right arrow to bring you to the latest message you've received.

Htms,
Chantel.
On Aug 24, 2009, at 5:13 PM, Koumanova Rostislava wrote:

hi all,
it seems that i have the latest version 2.7.0.330.
but i can not read the chat msg.
can somebody give me some istructions.
i hear html area but i can not see the line of msg.
rk

Il giorno 24/ago/09, alle ore 23:02, David Poehlman ha scritto:

all;

if you are running windows under bootcamp in leopard, once you have performed the upgrade to snow leopard, insert the disc after starting windows and update the apple windows packages with your screen reader running.