[macvoiceover] Re: changing instruments in gb

Thanks,

I'm going to do some more of these.  They will be a little more detailed.  I
just wanted to throw something together to help Timothy out.  I think I will
break up the audio tutorial up into 4 or 5 parts.  I should be done with it in
a week to 10 days.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296