[macvoiceover] changing dom/groups navigation on the fly

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VO List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:16:44 -0400

Hi, Marie and everyone,
Here are the steps you need to do:
1. Open vo utilities with vo-f8.
2. Arrow down to commanders.
3. Tab once, then right arrow to the keyboard tab and press the space bar to select it.
4. Tab 3 times to the keyboard commander table.
5. Tab to the add button and press the space bar.
6. Fill in the edit box with the letter you want to use in conjunction with the option key. 7. Tab once to the menu button and press the space bar. The list of menus, will be there when you arrow down. Arrow to your menu of choice. For this time, I chose the web menu. 8. Right arrow into the menu, then Arrow down until you find the item describing the action you want to accomplish with the key combo.
9. Press enter when you find¥ the item you want, and you are done.
I assigned a letter to toggle from dom to groups mode on web pages. Just tried it and it works like a charm! Sure hope this helps! Marcy

--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,

--