[macvoiceover] Re: changing backgtound (rofile picture)

  • From: anouk radix <anouk.r@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:58:06 +0200

Thanks david, i found it and it works now, once you know how to do it its easy. Now I will have to finda NICE picture to put there, lol.

Greetings, Anouk
On Sep 4, 2009, at 1:37 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I think this is what you want. it is the picture that shows up to identify you on the desktop. if this is not what you want, let me know.

go to system preferences/accounts. Click the click the lock to make changes button and type in the password for the system. Use vo to find the image with your name on it it will say "sandy image" for instance, just press space on this image. press vo space on edit picture elipses. you should be able to work with it from there. none of the other buttons in the dialogue with the edit button are labeled.

On Sep 4, 2009, at 4:38 AM, anouk radix wrote:

Hello, Is it possible to change the picture associated with my profile? I did not even know there was a picture but someone on adium told me that there was apparently made by my laptop when first setting it up. I did not know that adium would use my standard profile picture. Is there a way to change it?
Greetings, Anouk