[macvoiceover] Re: blindcooltech website and VoiceOver

you'll be better off to forget jaws and work with vo and it will work for you.

On Dec 18, 2008, at 7:11 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

OK, stupid me. Why didn't I interact with it? Thank you and I'm sorry...! I love VO's way of navigating websites, although I think sometimes it could be a little more detailed (for example, JAWS sometimes divides groups of links into lists etc, but VO doesn't seem to do that).

Ignasi
----- Original Message -----
From: Jacob Schmude
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:54 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: blindcooltech website and VoiceOver

Or just interact with the heading and you will see the link. I agree, though, subscribing to the podcast is probably your easiest option, regardless of platform or podcast. Wasn't interacting with headings to find their links covered only yesterday, or was that on the other list? It's hard to keep track sometimes.

On Dec 18, 2008, at 06:50, Orin wrote:

Subscribe to the BCT podcast a way a podcast is supposed to be listened to. Via iTunes.
On Dec 18, 2008, at 6:46 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Hello all,
I am very impressed with the accessibility features in the Mac, and have been able to do pretty much everything, except for listening to podcasts at www.blindcooltech.com. Is that normal? The links to the audio files are recognized as "heading level 2" by VoiceOver, but not as links. I tried moving the mouse to the link and clicking on it, but it doesn't work. Does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks!

Ignasi

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
--Douglas Adams