[macvoiceover] Re: blindcooltech website and VoiceOver

  • From: Jacob Schmude <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:54:48 -0500

Or just interact with the heading and you will see the link. I agree, though, subscribing to the podcast is probably your easiest option, regardless of platform or podcast. Wasn't interacting with headings to find their links covered only yesterday, or was that on the other list? It's hard to keep track sometimes.

On Dec 18, 2008, at 06:50, Orin wrote:

Subscribe to the BCT podcast a way a podcast is supposed to be listened to. Via iTunes.
On Dec 18, 2008, at 6:46 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Hello all,
I am very impressed with the accessibility features in the Mac, and have been able to do pretty much everything, except for listening to podcasts at www.blindcooltech.com. Is that normal? The links to the audio files are recognized as "heading level 2" by VoiceOver, but not as links. I tried moving the mouse to the link and clicking on it, but it doesn't work. Does anyone else have this problem?
Thanks!

Ignasi

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams