[macvoiceover] Re: archinv email messages?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:17:45 -0700

Hi Hank, once you create a new mailbox, it should be under the trash
folder, which should say collapsed when you get to it, just expand it
with the right arrow, or vo backslash, and you'll be able to see the
mailbox you created.
On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 17:24:30 -0700, hank smith wrote:

hello
is there a voice over program that would allow me to archive my mail?
I tried creating mailboxes and no matter what I do I can't see them to

move my mail
I am getting really frustrated
basic stuff I can do with windows I can't seem to figure out in apple
mail
Hank

Marty