[macvoiceover] apple computer and star trek

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:31:47 -0400

Hi,

I have given this some thought. And any of you who watched star trek the next
generation, deep space9 and voyager know the computers on those shows the
computers that run the ships have all kinds of safegardsand security. So if
this society is to progress like the characters in star trek I think the only
way would be for everybody to abandon Microsoft and turn to Macs and Linux
distributions. If the star ships computers ran on microsoft products they would
be plagued with viruses, major error crashes with software and things. Yes
windows7 and vista have their, uac, stuff, user account control but they
without antivirus software can get as many viruses as windows xp and windows98.
So I have to draw the conclusion that at some point microsoft went bankrupt
sometime in this century the 21st or 22nd century and apples and Linux took
over. I heard the Alex voice and in my opinion it sounds better than all the
windows voices and Infovox acapela voices are good also. Oh by the way guys I
now have a job! I didn't start working yet but when I do I'm saving money to
buy my wife and I MacBooks.

Josh

download Klango, its free at www.klango.net
download Vinux at www.vinux.org.uk