[macvoiceover] Re: any ipod sync ideas

You should be able to check, or, uncheck your playlist.

Keith Reedy

On Jan 8, 2008, at 4:55 PM, Ms. Owens wrote:

Actually, when I plugged it into the usb port instead of the firewire it
worked fine.  Who'd-a-thunk...<smile>
Got the software updated and everything. But what is the easiest way to add music to the ipod? I thought maybe I'd have an option in the menu for "add to ipod" like there is for playlists, but no such luck. I've tried copying and pasting, but then I can't tell what's actually on the ipod. I remember when we discussed this previously, but I cannot figure out what I could be
doing wrong.
Thanks.
-----Original Message-----
From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Keith Reedy
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 12:31 PM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: any ipod sync ideas

Hi Ginni,

I think the problem here is, that it will need to be set up for the
MAC.  I have an iPod classic and I can handle all of the functions
fine after it was registered.  The registration screen was there, but,
try as I mite, I could not read it.  Nothing els I needed would show
up until after this was done

Keith Reedy

On Jan 8, 2008, at 12:24 PM, Ms. Owens wrote:

30 gig video.