[macvoiceover] Re: any ipod sync ideas

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:39:25 -0500

Good morning,

First of all, what kind of iPod do you have?

Keith Reedy

On Jan 8, 2008, at 10:50 AM, Ms. Owens wrote:

My ipod was originally attached to a pc. The other day when I didn’t have an internet connection I stumbled on the option to have my ipod converted to the Mac, but now, no matter where I look, I can’t figure out how to do it. I’ve been in preferences and advanced options. I’ve even tried to see if it shows up as a drive, but I can’t find it. I have loaded music onto it from the Mac before but a sighted friend did it, and he didn’t sync the ipod with the mac. Any way I can do this without sighted assistance?