[macvoiceover] Re: another internet question

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:02:53 -0700

I realized what he meant after I sent the message. Duh. Anyway I'll give that a try. Thanks to both of you.

On Aug 28, 2009, at 8:00 PM, John Hess wrote:

I believe he meant group mode I hope I am right here. The other thing you can do regarding text is try control-option-command-s. If you put the voiceover curser on some text this command will move you through the same style of text This finds the text with the same attributes as what you are on. i tried the p command and it doesn't seem to work the whey you might think.
On Aug 28, 2009, at 10:44 PM, carlene knight wrote:

Hi:

so much for the Voiceover Getting Started tutorial right? Where is broup mode. I don't recall ever hearing of it or running across it anywhere. I'm running Leopard. Excuse my ignorance.

On Aug 28, 2009, at 7:16 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I don't think it works that way.  you could try broup mode.

On Aug 28, 2009, at 8:57 PM, carlene knight wrote:

Hello. I have another internet issue. This has bothered me for a while and now I am forced to ask why voiceover command and p pushed together do not take me to text? It's hard to find articles on a big web page without appropriate access. any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? thanks.