[macvoiceover] Re: an accessible twiter client?

  • From: "Ron J." <ganahee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:43:02 -0500

Hey Mark,

Well, I wasn't sure exactly what would happen if you did it that way. I don't know the exact syntax of the Twitter commands, but I can tell you that, in the support section, on Twitter.com, they do list all the commands you can use to control Twitter. I also think I may have saved them all to my local machine as a text file, but not sure where they are at the moment. Perhaps this individual got the hint about their spammy, annoying tweets? <grin!>

I know, in Twitterrific, at least, if you issue the keyboard commands for Direct Message, At Reply, etc, it actually puts the appropriate Twitter command and username in the tweet entry area, so I'm fairly sure you could issue all Twitter commands in this way. "Block" probably isn't the correct Twitter command, but I know there are commands to do such things, and more.

        Glad you kinda got a laugh out of the whole thing! LOL

Take care,

Ron

On Oct 28, 2009, at 6:42 PM, Mark BurningHawk Baxter wrote:

It was sorta funny, but I tried just that: "Block <user name>" and it went through as a tweet. The person I was trying to block then got mad at me and wanted to know why I was blocking them. *grin* it was sorta harsh but sorta funny. I've never tried the other app, seems to work well for me. I'm also still running Leopard here.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: