[macvoiceover] Re: alternitive virtulation softwarwe that works with voice over?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 05:56:55 -0400

VMware is your best solution, at least for now. I got it to work reasonably well with JAWS, but NVDA works much better under Fusion.

On Aug 6, 2009, at 3:36 AM, hank smith wrote:

hello I use fusion vmware fusion that is to run windows when I need to. how ever the video with jaws is causing problems am wanting to know of other alternitive voice over friendly virtual machine programs simular to vmware that I can use? if it isn't easy navigatible can I get keyboard shortcuts to get started
thanks for any help you can give
Hank