[macvoiceover] Re: adium events help please

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 15:48:10 -0400

Hi
You have to interact with the Events table and expane the specific event you want to add an action for. When you find it, VO arrow to the add button and then select a sound or speech notification.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT

On May 20, 2009, at 3:35 PM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

Hi all.

I accidently hit the delete key on the contacts sign on and off events and forgot to expand the events before deleting an action from within that group.

Can anyone please tell me how I can add the contacts sign on and off events back in to adium so I can associate speak actions with those contacts events please?

Thanks to anyone who may know how to fix this.