[macvoiceover] Re: adiom and adding accounts?

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:14:40 -0500

Hi Cory, try putting your mouse on that add button, with VO command f5, and hitting vo shift space on that button , that should do it for ya.

On Feb 19, 2009, at 4:41 PM, Cory wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone know why when I click the add button in adiom to add an account it won't let me? This is strange and I want to add my facebook and livejournal accounts so I can use twitter with it. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!
contact info:
Msn: ckadlik@xxxxxxxxx
skype: corykad111