[macvoiceover] Re: add to itunes as a spoken text for different languages

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 23:33:12 +0200

Hi Giacinto,

I hadn't seen that script and , altho e first look , it's doing nearly the same.
Some questions:
1. what do you mean with changing speed or voice?
Now of that questions is asked to me while/after running the workflow
Or is it simply the speed/voice of the moment that voiceover is using?

2. I have seen hat date and time statements are added to the filename. Does
this mean that one textfile is splited in different audio-files?
If not, that should be nice that a new audio-file is token if a new page in the
file is started.

wll done.

best regards,
William
Op 30-apr-2010, om 19:19 heeft giacy-vo het volgende geschreven: