[macvoiceover] Re: about the new safari 4, good news

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:34:54 -0500

Do people think the beta is good enough to replace the current version at this stage in its development?

On Feb 24, 2009, at 1:38 PM, Michael Babcock wrote:

http://apple.com/safari/download/
On Feb 24, 2009, at 9:35 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Where do we find that beta?

On Feb 24, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Michael Babcock wrote:

hi;
so far, here are my findings with the new safari beta 4:
a: you can skip between headings on google, like we have wanted for all the resolts and not just the sponcered links. b: and the most of all that i like is you can use multi select list boxes in safari now:) these are the 2 things i checked for first and i like, please, reply to this thred with your findings:)
mike

Michael Babcock
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web
Phone: +1-888-272-3555, ext 4121
email: michael.babcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
administrative e-mail: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
url: http://gwhosting.net