[macvoiceover] Re: abbby has realesed a version for mac

  • From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:10:32 -0600

Hi Donna, Cheryl, & all,

Read Iris has a "limited" offer. For the next 15 days you can purchase Read Iris for $59, which usually sells for $129. I filled in a form on their website that asked for my email address. I thought I was filling in a form for a demo version, but it was actually for a demo of how Read Iris works. Anyway, they sent me an email with links to different demos of the features of Read Iris, and in this email message was a link to buy Read Iris at the $59 price. I haven't done this yet, but think I'm going to.

Thanks,

Russell