[macvoiceover] Re: abbby has realesed a version for mac

  • From: Rossy <koumanova_rostislava@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 23:20:51 +0200

another  good question which comes from the italian mailing lists.
seems that we can have it. finally there is a good group even here.
does anybody know  something more about vo and abby's version for mac.
http://www.abbyy.com/finereader_for_mac/:
http://www.abbyy.com/finereader_for_mac/

thanx in advance.
rk

Il giorno 20/lug/09, alle ore 16:02, Steve Hurd ha scritto:

Hi all,
If I installed logic express on the mac, how accessible would it be? I realise people are saying it is not very accessible, but would it be totaly inaccessible or mostley inaccessible with VO? I am calaberating with sighted doods on my next album so I wondered if anyone has any experiences with Logic.
Thanks,

Rossy
nulla è più potente di un idea di cui il momento è giunto.