[macvoiceover] Re: a few skype questions

VO+shift+m on the contact, and press enter on call.
As for the video, interact with the toolbar, and press the "video" button.
Jeremiah T. Ticket
Buckland Alaska
Email: jticket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jticket33
msn: jeremiahtticket@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ichat/aim: jeremiahticket3@xxxxxxx

On Feb 26, 2010, at 7:36 A.M., Stephanie wrote:

Hi all.
I have a few skype questions. Firstly, what's the easiest way to make a call? ALl I see is a heap of buttons, but nothing else. I also need to know how to make the video calling work...
Thanks,
Steph

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover