[macvoiceover] Re: a few skype questions

  • From: "Jeremiah T. Ticket" <jticket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:47:23 -0900

VO+shift+m on the contact, and press enter on call.
As for the video, interact with the toolbar, and press the "video" button.
Jeremiah T. Ticket
Buckland Alaska
Email: jticket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jticket33
msn: jeremiahtticket@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ichat/aim: jeremiahticket3@xxxxxxx

On Feb 26, 2010, at 7:36 A.M., Stephanie wrote:

Hi all.
I have a few skype questions. Firstly, what's the easiest way to make a call? ALl I see is a heap of buttons, but nothing else. I also need to know how to make the video calling work...
Thanks,
Steph