[macvoiceover] a couple of voiceover questions for Mac computers.

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:17:44 -0000

Hi everyone, I was just wondering about a few things relating to voiceover and
certain keyboards for Mac computers.

Basicly my first question is there a way to tell voiceover to read a dialog
from beginning to end and if so what is that command?  I am a windows user so
trying to find out as much infomation as possable before deciding weather to
swich over.
And my second question. When I go to commet which have mac's on display and try
them out. I have notice on laptop mac's there are no home and end keys and no
page up and page down. My question is simply do the laptop layout have these at
all. Is there a special command you need to do for these keys?
Many Thanks and hope to hear my questions answered ASAP.
Daniel