[macvoiceover] Yahoo, the iPad's Here

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:44:40 -0700

Hello,
We just received the iPad. The case is also being delivered today.
I am really happy about this.
This is the first time I used the touch screen with VO and setting it up was a
breeze. Now I have to get more familiar with it. But so far, It's really easy
to use. For my first time on a touch screen, I must say that I am really
surprised how well I'm able to use it. It really is intuitive.