[macvoiceover] Re: XP On The Mac.

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:13:52 -0400

bootcamp will restore your drive to its original wholeness as well.

On Mar 27, 2009, at 1:54 PM, George Zaynoun wrote:

Ok boot camp will partition for me but say I regret and want to delete that windows partition and restore my hard drive to its original size how can I do that? When booting from the windows cd to install do I hold the c key at first like when booting from mac os x or do I press the space bar repeatedly like I do normally on the windows machine? I want to use the winnt.sif to install to the target partition without sighted help.