[macvoiceover] Re: Writing to an FTP server via the finder

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:29:25 -0400

It's decent, Sarah, but it's kind a somewhat limited. The thing about it I didn't like was last I looked, now granted, this was back in my Tiger machine, so I bet it's changed quite a lot since then, but, I couldn't seem to figure out how the heck to get the stupid thing to let me set disk permissions on a shared ftp folder, which meant even anonymous users were getting full access to all the folders that I shared. Now that! Sucked!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>