[macvoiceover] Re: Writing to an FTP server via the finder

I believe the mac itself has an ftp server but I don't knpow how accessibil it
is as I have never gotten it to work due to my router being stupid.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org