[macvoiceover] Re: Writing to an FTP server via the finder

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:12:44 -0700

Actually I heard you can't upload via the finder just download. Now you can use
transmit and mount the disk to the finder. then can you write but tha'ts what
Ive heard and found out.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org