[macvoiceover] Re: Writing to an FTP server via the finder

Check "File sharing" in the services table. VO+Right to the options button.
Check the SMB sharing box under there. That's the only thing I can think of.
Sharing between windows and Mac works on my network just fine and I set it up
by myself.

James A. Dean