[macvoiceover] Re: Word Processing with SL

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 17:01:43 +0100

I am still a windows user. I have a mac that I use a lot of the time, but not for a lot of things I could use it for. I still do email and web browsing, as well as most other things on the windows machine. I don't think i've used the mac since last wednesday. However i think that at the minute the price for a really powerful mac is a bit high. I have a windows computer with 2.66 ghz and 4 gb ram with 1000 gb storage for about a quarter of the price it would cost to buy a mac with similar components.

However, the mac mini does a great job, and when MS ends support for XP in 2014, then I think it'll be time for an mac pro...

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <marlyn441@xxxxxxxxx>